6” Bar Top Riser for Rectangle Plywood Banquet Table with Metal Edges Product Information:
• Easy convert your 6’ or 8’ rectangle banquet table into a bar.
• Can also be purchased as a kit with table, bar top, skirts and clips
• 72” long plywood bar top extension for rectangle tables
• 3 clamps connect the bar top to the rectangle table
• A great way use current assets to increase your profitability with a bar.
• Commercial grade, ¾” (.75”) thick plywood (fits standard table skirt clips)
• 4 Coats of Polyurethane on the top for water resistance
• 2 Coats of Polyurethane on the bottom
• Aluminum “C” shaped protective edge that wraps around the table, not just the edge
• Powder coated legs to prevent rusting
• Leg Color: Silver
• 15” Gauge Steel Legs
• 100% bolt-through construction (not screws) for leg and runner attachment.
• Capacity: 120 lbs. static load.
• Weight: 20.00 lbs. (Ultra-Strong Design)
• Length: 72.00”
• Width: 12.00” (30” is industry standard)
• Height: 12.00“ (when added to a 30” tall table it creates a 42” tall industry standard bar)
• Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Financing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
Say No to the Bank Hassle
Getting a loan from a bank is often not an easy process, as there are usually a number of regulations and restrictions. With a lease through Direct Capital, you can rest assured that the financing process will be simple.
Low Monthly Payments
We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations.
Reap Some Serious Tax Benefits
The entire lease payment, unlike a loan payment, can be deducted as an operating expense in the period which it's paid - reducing the overall cost of the lease. Payments are also treated as expenses on the income sheet. So, there's no need to worry about depreciation.
Financial Reporting Advantages
We can structure your payments so that it meets FASB requirements for "off balance sheet" accounting.
Keep Lines of Credit Open
Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use our financing to help build you business credentials with any bank.
* Terms & Conditions may vary, dependent on your specific situation.
The Advantages Are Clear
Can I get approved now without extensive financing statements?
(Full Payment Required)
Can I take advantage of tax benefits and deduct payments?
Can I defer payments until the equipment is installed correctly?
Can I avoid financial reporting?
No, Shows Debt on Balance Sheet
(Full Payment Required)
Can I have no cash outlay or down payment?
No, Banks Require a Down Payment
Do I have ownership options at the end of the term?
Can I get approved with a low credit score?
Can I get approved with a bankruptcy?
Can I get my startup approved for financing?
Financing Made Quick and Easy
Click the Apply Now button below and complete our 30 second credit application.
You will receive a verification call from Direct Capitol (our in-house Financing Company) to review your financing package tailored just for you.
Direct Capitol will email the documents to you where you can sign and return them all online. There is no more need for tiresome paperwork or faxing documents back and forth.
You're done! Please be expecting a phone call around the time of delivery.