No products in the cart.
Bentwood Wood Light Fruitwood ChairProduct #:CBWFL-ZG-T
Bentwood Light Fruitwood Medium Stacking Chair
100% Financing for Businesses & Religious Institutions
Instant Approval* - $500 Minimum*
Bentwood Light Fruitwood Medium Stacking Chairs
Why Should the Final Decision Always be “The” Chiavari Chair Company?
- With over 12,000 clients we know our chairs will function well for several additional years.
- We offer a “Best Total Price Guarantee” to ensure you get best chair value available today.
- In addition to our ToughWood™ Chiavari chairs, our cushions surpass industry standards. Always request samples.
- Most Internet sellers do not manufacture or stock their chairs. As a result, they cannot control product quality, color matching, shipping dates and will have difficultly fixing a problem when they arise.
- We have shipped over 2.1 million products to clients in 49 states and in 46 countries.
Fruitwood Wood Chiavari Chair Product Information:
- “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA guidelines.
- Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
- Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
- See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
- Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
- A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
- Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
- Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
- Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 8 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
- Chair Height: 37.00“
- Seat Height: 17.50“
- Seat Dimensions: 16” Width x 16” Depth
- Ships Assembled
- Frame: 2 Year Limited Warranty
What is ANSI?
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is an organization that works to set new standards for a wide variety of businesses and industries. Their goal is to not only improve the American quality of life for consumers and employees, but also to create products that are competitive with other companies and manufacturers around the world. ANSI was established in 1918 and created the first American Standard Safety Code in 1921.
In the early days, ANSI was mostly concerned with preventing workplace accidents. In fact, their first major accomplishment was advocating for new practices that would protect worker’s eyes and heads in factory settings. As technology continue to expand and more homes became equipped with appliances, ANSI expanded their vision to address the growing safety concerns facing consumers.
By the 1980s, ANSI once again underwent a major evolution as businesses began to understand the need for international standards in order to appeal to foreign markets. As trade continued to expand and become more global, ANSI began working more closely with counterpart organizations including the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) .
Today, ANSI is committed to making sure that all products, that are part of a global supply chain, provide American consumers with safe products that are also energy efficient and environmentally friendly. ANSI continues to expand and evolve as technology, manufacturing and global markets change. This allows workers and consumers to know that they are being actively protected against hazards at work and at home.
What is BIFMA?
The Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) is another organization that works to develop safety and performance standards for businesses in order to drive innovation and collaboration. While ANSI covers a wide range of industries, including office furniture, BIFMA is exclusively dedicated to the commercial furniture industry.
BIFMA was founded in 1973 as a non-profit trade organization that focuses on educating consumers, monitoring the implementation of national codes, advocating for sustainable products and practices and forecasting market trends. Their efforts have continued to push the industry and make a positive impact on the global furniture market.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 37 in|