No products in the cart.
48″ Round “Heavy Duty” High Density Plastic Folding Banquet TableProduct #:TPLSRD48-AX-T
Table Plastic Round 48″
100% Financing for Businesses & Religious Institutions
Instant Approval* - $500 Minimum*
Plastic tables found at your local retail store are great for short-term residential use. For rugged long-term use our “High Density” plastic tables are the choice for those interested in a return on investment (ROI). Our tables simply last longer. Even though plastic banquet tables are often covered by linens, you can’t hide from the importance of buying a table that will provide the return on investment that increases your profitability. Buying replacement tables in 6-12 months is not the answer. Buy our rugged plastic tables and watch it perform well beyond your expectations.
48” Round Heavy Duty Plastic Folding Banquet Table Product Information:
- 4’ Round Plastic Folding Banquet Table
- Seats 5 adults
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Great for a cake table with plenty of room for dessert plates.
- Designed for Indoor and outdoor use.
- Stain Resistant
- Capacity: 450 lb. static load
- Commercial grade, 1 3/4” (1.75”) thick plastic
- Powder coated legs to prevent rusting
- Locking Legs
- Leg Color: Silver
- Replaceable non-marring floor caps, 1” diameter
- 15” Gauge Steel Legs
- Capacity: 450 lbs. static load.
- Weight: 32.0 lbs. (Ultra-Strong Design)
- Width: 48.0” (Diameter)
- Thickness: 2.0″
- Height: 30.0“ (Industry Standard)
- Ships Assembled
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC ADVANTAGE
We love wood, but wood table tops don’t last as long as plastic when exposed to outdoor elements. For a longer lasting solution, especially where outdoor entertainment is a must, we highly recommend these heavy duty plastic tables with foldable legs. Great for outdoor banquet venues, churches, schools, and so much more. Rugged, dependable, and long lasting.
ROUND TABLE SEATING GUIDE
- 48-inch round tables typically can seat 6 children or 4-6 adults
- 60-inch round tables typically can seat 10 children or 8-10 adults
- 66-inch round tables typically can seat 8-10 adults
- 72-inch round tables typically can seat 10-12 adults
View our Professional Table Seating Guide to Compare Different Table Styles and available seating.
|Dimensions||48 × 48 × 2 in|