72"x18" Rectangle "Heavy Duty" Plywood Folding Banquet Table
An ideal plywood table for seminar and training events which will provide the return on investment that increases your profitability -- the perfect size, 72 x 18. The 18-inch-top surface is thinner than the standard 30” width -- often referred to as a seminar table, training table, conference table or classroom table. Can be use for guest seating -- customary for people to sit only on one side (Seats up to 3 adults; 3 on one side). This table can also be used a back bar or utility table for events.
This table is 100% professional, with Commercial grade, ¾” (.75”) thick plywood (fits standard table skirt clips) with 4 Coats of Polyurethane on the top for water resistance and 2 Coats of Polyurethane on the bottom.
The Aluminum “C” shaped protective edge that wraps around the table, not just the edge, so it won't need to be replaced for years. Buying replacement tables in a couple of years is not the answer. Buy our rugged tables and watch it perform well beyond your expectations.
Okoume plywood (also called Gaboon, Combogala, or Okoume Mahogany) comes with a high strength-to-weight ratio, and meets strict standards for strength, durability, and resistance to decay and delamination. That’s why it’s the only Plywood we use in our banquet tables.
Our Aluminum Tough Edge Tables are made from 11 Okoume layers, 2 veneer layers plus three applied layers of polyurethane to the top surface, and two coats to the bottom! That’s 18 layers of protection! And by the way, Okoume plywood is made from sustainably grown and renewable lumber). Edges are pressure wrapped with our own high tensile strength Aluminum edge banding, applied with tons of pressure -- for a lifetime of beauty and consistent performance.
72”x18” Rectangle Heavy Duty Plywood Seminar / Training Table with Metal Edges Product Information:
- 6’ Rectangle Plywood Banquet Table
- 18” is thinner than the standard 30” width
- Often referred to as a seminar table, training table, conference table or classroom table
- It is customary for people to sit only on one side.
- Seats up to 3 adults (3 on one side)
- This table can also be used a back bar or utility table for events
- Commercial grade, ¾” (.75”) thick plywood (fits standard table skirt clips)
- 4 Coats of Polyurethane on the top for water resistance
- 2 Coats of Polyurethane on the bottom
- Aluminum “C” shaped protective edge that wraps around the table, not just the edge
- 2 runners on the table bottom prevent warping and allow table stacking
- Powder coated legs to prevent rusting
- Posi-lock wishbone legs that fold easily but do not open during transport.
- Leg Color: Silver
- Replaceable non-marring floor caps, 1” diameter
- Designed to last 5-10 years
- 100% bolt-through construction (not screws) for leg and runner attachment.
- Capacity: 270 lbs. static load.
- Weight: 35.00 lbs. (Ultra-Strong Design)
- Length: 72.00”
- Width: 18.00”
- Height: 30.00“ (Industry Standard)
- Ships Assembled
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Legs are made out of 16 Gauge Steel Tubing
- Steel Leg Wall Exceeds and Amazing 1.5mm thickness
- Steel is recyclable at metal recycling plants across the country
- Over 80% of steel joints are precision welded by robots
- Sophisticated welds are added by hand
- All welds are reviewed and certified by a master welder
- Steel legs are forged in a custom mold
- Advanced machinery provides additional curvature
- Steel is protected by Electrostatic Powder Coating to prevent scratches and rust
- Multi-Step Coating Process provides maximum protection
- Paint meets or exceeds U.S. environmental compliance standards
- Each steel leg has a static load capacity of 440 pounds (That’s a combined leg strength of 1,760 pounds.)
- The steel legs include plastic caps to protect flooring
- Tables use “Cold Heading” aka “Cold Formed” steel alloy bolts for improved physical strength and longevity
- The bolts have a tensile strength of 400N/mm2 (That’s over 8 millions pounds/sq ft)
- Tables are pressure wrapped with a lightweight aluminum alloy that provides a clean finish, but more importantly protects your tables edges for volume commercial use. (Bottom line: These tables are designed to be dropped on their sides throughout their lifetime for continuous event setup and tear down.)