Fruitwood Resin "Steel Skeleton" Chiavari Chair
**** Warning! This is an amazing steel inner-frame chair. Other sellers of event goods are trying to pass their non-steel core chairs as steel core. Be an informed buyer. Our steel inner core chiavari chair is the best available today. Accept no imitations.
Fruitwood Country Club Series™ Resin Chiavari Chair with "Steel Skeleton"
The Steel Core Resin Chiavari Chair is the latest revolution in the chiavari chair market. Our Country Club Series™ has an indestructible inner steel skeleton is the only way to achieve strength and the classic chiavari look! This is hands-down the very best chiavari chair available. For country club type clients and those looking for "the best" this will provide beauty, strength and longevity so you exceed your return on investment goals. Always confirm if a resin Chiavari chair has a steel inner-core.
The steel inner core is unique. Only resin chiavari chairs that specifically state it has one, actually does. The steel inner core is what makes our resin Chiavari chair the strongest and most durable chair available today. A special manufacturing process wraps a beautiful and durable resin shell around the indestructible steel core.
Fruitwood Resin "Steel Skeleton" Chiavari Chair Product Information:
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Safety Standards
- Wobble-Free, Steel-Core Construction
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 lbs. (455kg) static vertical load
- Stainless Steel Inner Frame for Superior Stability
- Chair frame is made of the highest quality of resin (K-Resin)
- Save time and money - reduced maintenance time
- Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events
- The resin chiavari chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish
- Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management
- UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration
- Chair Weight: 11.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
- Chair Height: 36.50"
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Seat Dimensions: 16.00" Width x 16.00" Depth
- Ships Assembled
- Frame: 3 Year Limited Warranty
CHIAVARI CHAIR ABUSE TEST!
WARNING: Don’t try this at home folks.
Our CEO beats up one of our Steel Core Resin Chairs to show you how strong the chair really is. Watch the video for yourself: