Plastic tables found at your local retail store are great for short-term residential use. For rugged long-term use our “High Density” plastic tables are the choice for those interested in a return on investment (ROI). Our tables simply last longer. Even though plastic banquet tables are often covered by linens, you can’t hide from the importance of buying a table that will provide the return on investment that increases your profitability. Buying replacement tables in 6-12 months is not the answer. Buy our rugged plastic tables and watch it perform well beyond your expectations.
72”x30” Rectangle Heavy Duty, High Density Plastic Folding Banquet Table Product Information:
- 6’ Rectangle Plastic Folding Banquet Table
- Seats 6 adults
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Designed for Indoor and outdoor use.
- Stain Resistant
- Commercial grade, 2” thick plastic
- Powder coated legs to prevent rusting
- Locking Legs
- Leg Color: Silver
- Replaceable non-marring floor caps, 1” diameter
- 19” Gauge Steel Legs
- Capacity: 340 lbs. static load.
- Weight: 34.0 lbs. (Ultra-Strong Design)
- Length: 72.0”
- Width: 30.0”
- Height: 2.0“ (Industry Standard)
- Ships Assembled
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Heavy Duty Plastic 72" x 30" Table
These tables are perfect for banquet halls, rental operations, country clubs, resorts, party venues, or anyone who wants a table that will last. Are there cheaper tables? Yes. Are there better tables? No. If you prefer a quality, long lasting and durable table, this is the table to get.
RECTANGLE TABLE SEATING GUIDE
- 72 x 30-inch rectangle tables typically can seat 8 children or 6-8 adults
- 96 x 30-inch rectangle tables typically can seat 8-10 children or 8-10 adults
View our Professional Table Seating Guide to Compare Different Table Styles and available seating.