White BasicResin™ Crossback Chair
You see them everywhere -- the sophistication of the brilliant white Cross Back design, elegant, simple and distinctive. It's become one of the world's most popular event chairs -- perfect for any event, indoor or outdoor. The BasicResin™ Chair is our entry level seating option and features ultra-durable, waterproof construction, a 350-lb. capacity and is coated with a non-stick, anti-static finish. Unlike many chairs which are created in parts and assembled, the BasicResin™ chair frame features a single piece construction -- increasing strength and making these Cross Back chairs virtually maintenance-free. No re-tightening or assembly will ever be required. The BasicResin™ chair series is not painted -- the color mixed directly into the resin so scratches are more difficult to detect. Than means these chairs won't need to be replaced for years, and your ROI is increased.
Our White resin Cross Back chairs are lightweight at just under nine pounds and easily stackable up to 8 high.
Crossback Chair Specifications:
- Color is mixed inside resin. Scratches are concealed.
- One-piece frame construction.
- Frame does not need to be retightened.
- No assembly required.
- Save time and money – reduced maintenance time.
- Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
- This resin crossback chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
- Stacks 8 high for better warehouse management.
- Capacity: 350 lbs. static vertical load
- Chair Weight: 8.75 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
- Chair Height: 36.00“
- Seat Height: 17.75“
- Seat Dimensions: 15.75” Width x 15.50” Depth
- Ships Assembled
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty