64 Tough Resin White - Mono Frame with 8 Plywood Metal Edge Tables 72 x 30
Introducing our event furniture bundle, which includes 64 elegant "Mono-Frame™" Resin Chiavari Chairs and 8 rugged 72 x 30 plywood folding banquet tables.
The "Mono-Frame" Resin Chiavari Chair offers strength and low maintenance with concealed scratch protection. Paired with 8 rugged 72 x 30 plywood folding banquet tables, built to last, these tables come with replaceable floor caps and steel legs. Crafted from Okoume plywood, known for its strength and resistance to decay, this bundle promises style and durability for your event.
White ToughResin™ “Mono-Frame” Chiavari Chair Specifications:
- Chair is painted AND color is mixed inside resin. Scratches are concealed.
- One-piece frame, wobble-free, construction.
- Frame does not need to be retightened.
- No assembly required.
- Save time and money - reduced maintenance time.
- Chair frame is made of the highest quality of resin (K-Resin).
- Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
- The resin chiavari chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
- Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management.
- UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration.
- Capacity: 1000 lbs. (455kg) static vertical load
- Chair Weight: 11.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
- Chair Height: 36.00“
- Seat Height: 17.75“
- Seat Dimensions: 15.75” Width x 15.50” Depth
- Ships Assembled
- Frame: 2 Year Limited Warranty (Double your warranty when you register your product.)
While other chairs were created in individual parts and then fastened and assembled, our ToughResin Mono-Frame chairs are quite different. A single piece means the frame will never need to be retightened -- and of course, there’s no assembly required. It all adds up to a chair that lasts longer, saves you time and money with reduced maintenance. Stack up to ten high -- they’re easy to move, easy to store.
THE "NO ASSEMBLY" CHAIR
Ordinary chairs that require assembly are inherently unstable, requiring constant retightening. Those inferior chairs requre screws to affix the parts to the chair. The seat must be screwed to the legs and to the back. Our chairs are delivered to you in one piece, providing the extraordinary strength.
72”x30” Rectangle Heavy Duty Plywood Folding Banquet Table with Metal Edges
The six foot by 30 inch table is a mainstay of the wedding and event industry, the versatile, rugged 72 x 30 plywood folding banquet table is the industry's most popular sizes, ideal for a number of any event. This is the table that will provide the return on investment -- and that increases your profitability. The secret is this table's remarkable toughness -- it features replaceable non-marring1-inch floor caps, and 15” Gauge Steel Legs --designed to last 5-10 years. This table includes features that make it virtually indestructible -- with 100% bolt-through construction (not screws) for leg and runner attachment. The table capacity is 560 lbs. static load.
Buying replacement tables in a couple of years is not the answer. Buy our rugged rectangle plywood banquet table and watch it perform well beyond your expectations!
Okoume plywood (also called Gaboon, Combogala, or Okoume Mahogany) comes with a high strength-to-weight ratio, and meets strict standards for strength, durability, and resistance to decay and delamination. That’s why it’s the only Plywood we use in our banquet tables.
Our Aluminum Tough Edge Tables are made from 11 Okoume layers, 2 veneer layers plus three applied layers of polyurethane to the top surface, and two coats to the bottom! That’s 18 layers of protection! And by the way, Okoume plywood is made from sustainably grown and renewable lumber). Edges are pressure wrapped with our own high tensile strength Aluminum edge banding, applied with tons of pressure -- for a lifetime of beauty and consistent performance.
72”x30” Rectangle Heavy Duty Plywood Folding Banquet Table with Metal Edges Product Information:
- 6’ Rectangle Plywood Folding Banquet Table
- Seats 6 adults
- Commercial grade, ¾” (.75”) thick plywood (fits standard table skirt clips)
- 4 Coats of Polyurethane on the top for water resistance
- 2 Coats of Polyurethane on the bottom
- Aluminum “C” shaped protective edge that wraps around the table, not just the edge
- 2 runners on the table bottom prevent warping and allow table stacking
- Powder coated legs to prevent rusting
- Posi-lock wishbone legs that fold easily but do not open during transport.
- Leg Color: Silver
- Replaceable non-marring floor caps, 1” diameter
- Designed to last 5-10 years
- 100% bolt-through construction (not screws) for leg and runner attachment.
- Capacity: 560 lbs. static load.
- Weight: 45.00 lbs. (Ultra-Strong Design)
- Length: 72.00”
- Width: 30.00”
- Height: 30.00“ (Industry Standard)
- Ships Assembled
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty (Double your warranty when you register your product.)
- Legs are made out of 16 Gauge Steel Tubing
- Steel Leg Wall Exceeds and Amazing 1.5mm thickness
- Steel is recyclable at metal recycling plants across the country
- Over 80% of steel joints are precision welded by robots
- Sophisticated welds are added by hand
- All welds are reviewed and certified by a master welder
- Steel legs are forged in a custom mold
- Advanced machinery provides additional curvature
- Steel is protected by Electrostatic Powder Coating to prevent scratches and rust
- Multi-Step Coating Process provides maximum protection
- Paint meets or exceeds U.S. environmental compliance standards
- Each steel leg has a static load capacity of 440 pounds (That’s a combined leg strength of 1,760 pounds.)
- The steel legs include plastic caps to protect flooring
- Tables use “Cold Heading” aka “Cold Formed” steel alloy bolts for improved physical strength and longevity
- The bolts have a tensile strength of 400N/mm2 (That’s over 8 millions pounds/sq ft)
- Tables are pressure wrapped with a lightweight aluminum alloy that provides a clean finish, but more importantly protects your tables edges for volume commercial use. (Bottom line: These tables are designed to be dropped on their sides throughout their lifetime for continuous event setup and tear down.)
RECTANGLE TABLE SEATING GUIDE
- 48 x 30-inch rectangle tables typically can seat 6 children or 6 adults
- 72 x 30-inch rectangle tables typically can seat 8 children or 6-8 adults
- 96 x 30-inch rectangle tables typically can seat 8-10 children or 8-10 adults
View our Professional Table Seating Guide to Compare Different Table Styles and available seating.